• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What did you do for fun today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made chicken soup & apple turnovers.

Cooking isn’t usually something fun for me, unless there’s a noisy crowd in the kitchen cooking with me, THAT’s funfunfun <sneaky> ...but we’ve had a family emergency that I can’t do anything about... and having fed the firefighters, Paramedics, & Cops (okay, technically I bought/delivered doughnuts & beer); it’s turning now to feeding the people coming home from the wars. I don’t like being Auntje-sits-by-the-fire in the ordinary course of events. But I’ve had enough emergencies of my own to know hot food, hot showers, and sleep are needed. Voila. I can arrange that. And that’s fun.

Last edited:
Yesterday was Sweetest day here in Michigan. J and I went to the cider mill, picked Apple's, ate donuts and drank cider with Jim Beam. Picked a pumpkin for Halloween and walked the corn maze. Then we went to a friend's place in the country for a bonfire. I drank too much apple pie moonshine but it was so darn delicious. We had a great day with lots of laughs.

Today I'll make apple fritters and a pie later in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back