• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I went shopping with my youngest daughter, ( she gets discount as she works for the company ;) ) For a wooden bistro patio set.

So we can now sit out in comfort to have a meal or just sit and watch the birds feeding.

Well weather permitting that is :roflmao:

Saturday I took advantage of my ex's time with our daughter and went to a movie.

Today I heard a new song that I really enjoyed, so I took the time to memorize it. Something I love to do. Music is so therapeutic.

This wasn't exactly planned... but I had the best nights sleep last night that I have had in a long time - and I feel so much better for it!!! I've been reading the aromatherapy thread and have ordered a book on it, but in the meantime I bought a Geranium pillow spray - and was out light a light - yay!!!!!

Hi Toria,

Have a hunt round the second hand book shops, you can find some really good ones very cheap.

I have just bought an Aromatherapy Massage book for £2.50, not sure how much is should be, but I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back