• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What do you need emotionally right now, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to think better of myself and be more forgiving of my faults and flaws, mistakes and poor decisions. Why? Many reasons but mainly because I suffered prolonged and multiple traumas, had poor role models, and no support for the longest time... I was left to figure things out on my own with a world of misinformation and lies in my head.

Last edited:
Always laughter @mshienie!!! I can deal with just about anything if there is laughter. Best free therapy in the world. And you can let us be here for you until that special someone comes along. Some great people here to walk with you on your journey.
Yes you are right about that, and sometimes that is all you need is the joy of laughter. That is for sure. Glad to hear that you are on here. Awesome

Right now like literally right now? I need a hug, for someone to tell me I'm not crazy, for someone to tell me that I'm good enough and worthy of love and deserve to be comforted when I am in a crisis. That this isn't my fault. And I'm doing my best. And I need to feel more grounded.

I need warmth, attunement, understanding, because I feel sad, alone and misunderstood.

Right now like literally right now? I need a hug, for someone to tell me I'm not crazy, for someone to tell me that I'm good enough and worthy of love and deserve to be comforted when I am in a crisis. That this isn't my fault. And I'm doing my best. And I need to feel more grounded.

I need warmth, attunement, understanding, because I feel sad, alone and misunderstood.

Just want to send you my thoughts of care for you when I read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back