• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

My cowardly descent into more annoying procrastination. And still I do nothing. Because its much better to do that and feel terrible than face what needs to be faced. Genius.

Yesterday? Dysentery.
Today? Genocide.

The bloody flux and dead kids. My mind is such a cheerful place :wtf:

I need to go watch camels run, or listen to people speak Dutch in a pub or something (the Dutch are the only people who have mastered the art of communicating by emulating the sound of choking on a moth, and yet their opera has the purest bell tones? SMH. Contrary f*ckers. I love the Dutch.)

Friday, I will get you a coupla Dutch (and maybe some Irish mixed in, and an Egyptian here and there)

If you lend me some mass graves.
(As, genuinely, that was what cheered me to functional earlier the day.)

I am so tired of scammers! I have been hit on 3 times in the last few months by them with "The Sweetheart Scam." I spotted it, immediately last night, took too long on one case, he was a really smooth operator and the first one I figured out in about 3 days. Don't worry, I did not actually get scammed, other than my pride maybe. Still, it is SOOoooo.... annoying. They all seem so "nice." Really they are too nice, that is the dead give away. They are also very persistent. Beware!

Back