• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is On Your Mind Right This Second?

There are two people in the family of my husband that doesn’t like me a lot.. Not sure if I’m projecting or if it is a fact. Even if they have their issues with me, people have their reasons. I still feel for them they have suffered a lot (something I’m learning)

Right now, at this very moment, I just want to go away from this abusive and traumatic environment where I don't get the love, respect, care, and recognition I ought to have.
I want to go somewhere no one knows me, so that I don't have to feel ashamed that people might figure out that I am a person who is broken, damaged, disgusting, and filthy.
People made me believe that I am filthy and disgusting, but I know I have a beautiful heart because people who respected me said "I have a good heart".
Cheers everyone. Have a great life! 😊

Today's therapy session will be a wash. I haven't felt like processing anything all last week and still don't today. I came down with a cold, so I didn't do my diaphagmatic breathing exercises (homework). And it was Thanksgiving.

It's a wash. Let's try again next week.

That's all folks!

Back