• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Poll What is your gender

How do you identify?

• Female

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Male

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Binary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender Fluid

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Agender

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Transwoman

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Transman

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Non-binary

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took that SAGE test....interesting results! Said I was a good candidate for Gender Reassignment Surgery. Not something I think I'd ever go through with completely, but it does sound interesting!

I am female. I am a woman. I was never a 'girly girl',as being a girl, when I was younger and even into my twenties, meant that I was prey. At 14 I ran away and lived with bikers and their old ladies.. the only time in my life I felt safe to be a girl.. I was looked after, and protected, but also taught how to fight like a street dog if the occasion arose....

I don't wear ruffles and lace, that is just not me... I'm not a bubbled headed bleach blonde... and for many years I know I came across not feminine, what ever that means... I was simply a female that knew how to take care of herself... it wasn't false bravado.... I really could take care of myself.

I'm an old woman now... and still feel like prey at times... just because I am female... don't wear make up anymore... what ya see is what ya get... these wrinkles on my face... they are 'character lines' and tell a story.... it's been a dark ride many times... and my face shows it... but people just need to look in my eyes to know I am very tender hearted and not afraid to show that anymore...

I have identity issues. As in, no idea how to identify myself or others.

Pretty sure I've mentioned it around -- problems recognizing individuals too. Facial blindness. I recognize myself and others with colors. Good enough.

So I know the answer to this when I'm not asked? But I can't even get my binary mother's gender right. Or my brother's. So.

I picked several options but am not sure if I answered correctly. It's whatever, right? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back