• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Is Your Subjective Units Of Distress (suds) Rating Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day… when I was feeling perfectly fine… the number 94 popped into my head for this question.

I should have listened to my subconscious.

It’s been a helluva few days. With subsequent loss of memory of most of Oct-Now.

No idea why. But 94 / 9.4? Was reaaaaally damn accurate.

Even though I’ve been running several points below normal for a few months, now. >.<. Whoopsies. From 4 or less to 9 and above, to an “I didn’t even notice that happening”? f*cking PTSD nonsense.

22 (2.2)

Extreme physical exercise would be overstating, but 9 hours of near constant (skilled / directed) motion at least hits the “serious” level of exercise.

+ Painkillers (for making this day possible!)
+ Food / Sleep
+ A couple kinds of social interactions that tick the right boxes

= I haven’t felt this chill in a few years 😎

Yesterday my SUDS was rather squarely in the 89 range, for some super obvious reasons that I don’t need to go into right now and spin myself out again 😱 , so today’s massive blow off of steam, plus solid foundations (food/sleep/pain management) has just been a veeeeery good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back