• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Happy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a great laughing session with the dentist's receptionist. I came crawling to them crying "Uncle!" over a sore molar that the dentist worked on months ago and told me that if it kept hurting to call him. Wellllll....I did call him...today. I assured them that they could take their time scheduling me. "You silly girl" she tells me and laughs at me for my stoic attempt at denial and avoidance. "No, really. No need to cramp your schedule for my molar. It's not going anywhere. I can wait." "Sure" the receptionist says with another laugh. Whew! I am thinking I will get another week of two before I have to face needles for a root canal. "How about 9:30 tomorrow morning?" "Are you kidding me? That is not a week or two from now!!" More laughing. Both of us know that I have just used up any grace period left for the dumb tooth. I am finally caught and secured in the grip of the dental schedule. Rats. Just call me Numb Mouth tomorrow.

Well now....my post above is only happy in that we had some moments of laughing. If felt good to laugh. THAT made me happy. The conclusion to the laughing...not necessarily so.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back