• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Makes You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pissed that when I broke up with my boyfriend, the friends I made in his guild told me we'd still be friends no matter what. They lied. It's like they wanted to twist the knife in a little more just because they could. One even made fun of me after I went to them upset saying it was over. He is highly manipulative. Who knows? Maybe he told them a bogus story about why I broke up with him. I'm sure he didn't tell them how he treated me, especially the last 6 weeks. Anyway, if they were truly my friends, they would have wanted to ask my side of the story. But nope. So I lost two friends in addition to my boyfriend. I say good riddance. Who needs a boyfriend or friends like that?

I'm at this lake and some older pushy woman is really pisseed that Im feeding the ducks bread. It's not their natural diet so she is waving her arms at me, glaring, evil eye, angry face the whole bit. I already spoke to her about it when I entered the park. So far I've handled myself well though if she gives me more grief I'll force feed it to her and her husband.

I'm just trying to chill the f out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back