• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What would you choose?

Zip up hoodie. I have a couple of really cool ones. One is reddy-purple with orange spirals embroided.on both sides and a pixie-pointy hoodie.

Warm bubbly Jacoozy (no idea how to spell it) or crystal-clear, sparkingly-cold swimming hole (with jumping off cliffs and a big rope swing)?

Crystal clear sparkingly cold swimming hole, for sure - because jacuzzis have jets and they're a bitch to clean. lol They should make that bit of info along with a demonstration of the process a requirement in places that sell them...and I don't trust someone else cleaning them for me, and the idea of a public one....Yuck.

A comfy reclining chair or a comfy chair with an ottoman?

Comfy chair with ottoman. If I get in a recliner, I'll be asleep shortly after I recline.

Spend 20 minutes soaking up some morning sun or spend 20 minutes soaking in an epsom salt bath to start your day?

Pool - especially if it was a natural design outdoor one. I don't live close enough to a beach to visit - and if something were to touch my leg or foot and I couldn't see it - oh hell no! lol (Ironically, I grew up swimming in rivers)

Take a walk in a lush green forest or take a walk in a public park?

Back