• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What would you choose?

Oy, vey... Is this a test? :hilarious:

Fiine. Life in prison. But in some normal first world country please. The kind of prisons that are actual civilized institutions and not ditches-be-glad-you-still-alive.

Forced to wander forever x forced to stay one place forever?

(*Lols harder. Almost spilled his hot coffee, loling. *

My 2nd thoughts with that question though were... something. As in running variants on 'ok, if I in a prison for not committed things but the homie out is Friday and people like Friday.')

Icy drinks :happy:

Truly awful meal and amaazing drinks × Horrible drinks but wonder of cuisine?

Snowboard.

My skiing is shit. True, so is my snowboarding, but hey, this a choice thread, not How much you fail, one. So snowboard.

Hot day swim - Current or still water?

Spring :happy:
(Or, both come with depression but spring is cheerier and also brings new bunnies and birds and other joyful things in life.)

Fall or winter?

Fall.
Winter is only worth its weight if it’s freezing and snowy, and that just never happens.

Completely lose your sight or completely lose your hearing?

Oh *that* one again.

Hearing. I'd miss the music something insane. But hearing.

Win a lottery × get an anonymous 1 mil USD cheque gift? (Just so we ain't on lose-lose theme...)

Back