• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What would you choose?

Camp in a VW camper van :P
But if you want a choice of the two, tent.

Learning circus skills - would you rather tame a lion or walk a tightrope?

I can't bring myself to fight either in my mind, but would love to hang with 12 chick size horses. What a hoot that would be!

Would you rather bathe in dishwater or wash your dishes in your bathwater?

Wash dishes in bath water - because I only take a bath after I've showered - but, there's always magnesium flakes in my bath water - so I'd have to scrub the dishes with lots of soap and rinse them really well with hot water. Then wash them again the regular way. lol

Would you choose to have a couple extra toes or a couple extra fingers?

Wash dishes in bath water - because I only take a bath after I've showered - but, there's always magnesium flakes in my bath water - so I'd have to scrub the dishes with lots of soap and rinse them really well with hot water. Then wash them again the regular way. lol

Would you choose to have a couple extra toes or a couple extra fingers?

Extra couple of fingers, they might be useful, whereas more toes would make obtaining adequate footwear tricky and expensive, I'd wager.

Live in a valley, with a creek or waterfall close by, and shelter from the weather, 'cept it gets damp, or live on a mountain top, windy and wild at times, but incredible views and wind and sun that keeps things dry.

Back