• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Why would someone you hardly see freak out when you say ok, this isn’t a relationship, we should part ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveHarrington

MyPTSD Pro
Why would someone hardly ever want to see you (ie a couple of hours a month at most) but then freak out when you say ok, this isn’t a relationship, we should part ways?

(Romantic relationship)

It makes no sense to me. If you really don’t want to see me, why would you want to be in a relationship with me?

And no, it’s not just a booty call situation. We haven’t had sex in awhile.

Thanks.

Theres so many reasons, from the good (or at least reasonable), the bad and the ugly. But I think its reasonable to want to understand why.

I think maybe the way to go about it is to think about asking them, and how to ask them.

another vote to ask because the possibilities are too many to hazard guesses, especially for folks who have never met the player in question, but a general gee is that it is all too easy to like the IDEA of an ideal while remaining clueless on the pesky details of maintaining that ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back