• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Yay, 80 pounds lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually in good shape as well. Another 20 pounds and it will be 100 pounds lost. I do feel better about eating healthier foods and cutting out the junk. I do treat myself now and then. I didn't know that I was capable of losing weight.

I am going to treat myself to a dance class maybe.

I don't know why it's all underlined. Lol. Sorry!!!
I would personally recommend Kung Fu!!!

Wow, I must've missed this post when it was new...
Congratulations!!!

You are quite inspirational to me. I am about 40-50 lbs overweight and I have a diabetes type II. Can you share with me how you beat the sugar habit? and/or how you were able to lose the weight?

*(My doctor suspects I am having heart problems so that is another good reason I need to lose the extra weight.)

thanks everyone. I just mean a self defense class in general.
Lionheart-I switched out from unhealthy eating to healthier eating food and drink. I started to exercise more. For the sugar habit-I'd eat applesauce instead of some sweet thing. I am active as much as I can be, I can actually be more and I still have other body goals.

I cut out my soda habit-those are empty calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back