• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to figure out what's going on in my head. Every time I approach a certain subject it refuses to go nearer.
I don't even know what it is about that subject that's causing it, or even if it is that subject.
It's bleeding out into other areas of my life, which could do real damage long term.
So today's another off day. I guess I just have to take it.
At least I won't feel guilty about sitting in front of the fire with a blanket, a jar of chocolate spread and a spoon.

1. I don't wanna step foot near the VA
2. I been slackin hard on my discipline
3. Supposed to be a nice day for some range time and a ride
4. I put an act like I'm not disgusted with what I've had to do and the VA's a reminder of who I once was.
5. They put in a lot of effort and do a great job at what they do for veterans, it trips me out to think how so many of us are so suicidal...

@jaccat Every time I approach a certain subject it refuses to go nearer.
I don't even know what it is about that subject that's causing it, or even if it is that sub.
You are not alone on this...same here. My mind just refuses at some point, and I don't understand why.
@intothelight
I've tried the vulnerable thing and it just leaves you open for hurt. Wall up, anger charged and bitch on.
Ainssss....this is complicated for me cause I create the wall, the anger and the bich mode also towards meee.
Must be a way for me on this...

1. At least he agreed he compromised my safety for a wrong set of assumptions.
2. But nope, still, 'mate can deal with it, I'm angry as all hell and through with all of this home invasions, DV, watch-over-shadows, never-safe, always-on-the-run, bullshit. From people I was supposed to trust, even better.
3. Coffee & sleep & comfort where can be had.
4 & 5. And reading & laughing at crypto nonsense with B. All around need more of bitch-mode-off, messy letters might do for a few day's fun.

1.) I can do without the 'nattering nabobs of negativism' that I sometimes get from other people .
2.) I sure am blessed to have so much caring support from the members of this site!!!
3.) Life is sometimes very difficult, but it is still a good life!
4.) Been watching "72 Dangerous Animals: Australia" and all I can say is WOW!!!
5.) "Sometimes it's a b*tch, sometimes it's a breeze"...sometimes the picture just ain't what it seems, ya get what ya want but it's not what ya need, " " " " " " " " " '" " ". (Words borrowed from Miss Stevie Nicks)

1) chilled to the bone at the moment.
2) grateful to have a home. Even if it's cold and drafty it's warmer than sleeping outdoors and allows me to have the critters
3) grateful to have managed a short walk with the mountains all white and streaked with sun as they danced with the clouds and the elk grazing near by
4) proud of my dog. He's a reactive idiot but not many dogs could be so calm around the herd of elk. he was off leash and I knew he'd behave
5) need to come up with a plan for tonight. I think that's as far ahead as I can think

1) ok, sometimes I do think too much. Or worry too much. Something along that line
2) Last night I said if my back was this bad today I'd go to the chiropractor. He woke me with a text asking if I'd take care of his dogs (small town, easy to make friends with the professionals who treat you). I said sure. So... if it's this bad on Monday I should be able to work a trade
3) I'm still dissy but not as bad.
4) I don't know what to do. The physical therapist scolded me for doing too much. However, I do know I am supposed to keep walking and build up. I want to take the hyper mutt for a short walk, but I am wicked sore today.
5) I am going to try and avoid heavier topics and the US politics thread for a while

1. I'm not the worst person in the world because I don't work
2. I'm not the worst person in the world because I don't earn money
3. I'm not the worst person in the world because I failed in my occupation
4. I'm not the worst person in the world because I can't find a way out of this
5. I'm not the worst person in the world because I still sometimes have wishes for.something small for my soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back