• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research A new online intervention for improving mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJS

New Here
Hi!
We, a team from the University of Groningen, have developed a brief mental training designed to improve mood.

Our study takes approximately 30 minutes in which interested volunteers are guided through online exercises and fill out questionnaires.

If you are interested or would like to find out more about this, please follow this web link: https://rug.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RHUNbgUv52nBVY

Thank you very much for your interest!

Wishing you all the best
🙂

Lea

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!
We, a team from the University of Groningen, have developed a brief mental training designed to improve mood.

Our study takes approximately 30 minutes in which interested volunteers are guided through online exercises and fill out questionnaires.

If you are interested or would like to find out more about this, please follow this web link: https://rug.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RHUNbgUv52nBVY

Thank you very much for your interest!

Wishing you all the best
🙂

Lea
This session is specifically designed to help survivors feel better. Since we psychologists are continuously learning and trying to improve how we can help you, we are currently searching for volunteers to test out this new session. Are you interested?

Since we psychologists are continuously learning and trying to improve how we can help you, we are currently searching for volunteers to test out this new session. Are you interested?
I gave it a try, but couldn't get through the entire thing. I'm not sure what that means.

(@LJS - you might consider a 'skip to the end' option, if you want to retain any useable data from a partly finished submission)

For any members considering it - it didn't get especially difficult, emotionally. I got tired from focusing, but that might have been my own perfectionism streak. It definitely will take 30 minutes, so if you decide to do it, be comfortable and relaxed. The study itself is legit, as far as I can tell. Appropriate confidentiality acknowledgements, etc.

Reactions: LJS
I enjoyed this. It was actually a really cool way to teach people to visualize as the exercise was gone through. I can see the challenge for most in getting through it though. PTSD doesn't make it easy to focus on this type of exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back