• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

DID Alters to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnD

MyPTSD Pro
Anyone can help me how to find alters to play with or a support group for people with DID/OSDD.

My child alter wants to have friends.

I live in the south of Sweden. The psychiatry won't accept me as a patient.

I am open for any suggestions.

There is a site called discussingdissociation. There is a monthly charge. They have a *littles* section. It is out of Australia. Some people love it. Some people are very skeptical of it and leader Kathy as she has had some legal problems with her methods in the USA.

I have kids myself but I can't play with them when my child part Liten is out. It would scare them

I don't know of any reputable sites right now - there used to be a couple of great ones, but they got absorbed by google groups and they are awful now. My little ones never really engaged with others; instead, I would play with them. That way, they never got confused about who is safe to come out to and who isn't.

@whiteraven how do you play with your littles when they have the body?

I have toys for Liten to play with and she does. A sticker book, railway, jenga, teddy, a book to draw or write in.

She writes about being lonely. She has only played with adults, therapists. And wants to play with other alters if possible.

how do you play with your littles when they have the body?
Ah...well, early on, that was an issue. But I honestly did not want them "out" much - young parts have trouble understanding and remembering when it's safe to be out, and I didn't want to run the risk of any coming out, say, at work (that did happen a couple of times - not ideal!). So I tried to engage them while they were inside - with coloring and listening to music and watching videos, etc... - and help them understand that was the best and safest place for them.
She writes about being lonely
Do you have any other little ones inside? If so, do they know each other? I have two - one that is almost 4 and one that is 5 - that play inside all the time. I mostly don't feel or hear them anymore, but when I did, they would always talk about playing ball and one would teach the other her alphabet, etc...

Reactions: AnD
My gallery of parts is not stable.

The ones I hear right now that seem to be the stable and reoccurring are 6 and 14 years old. Liten and Carl. Girl and boy.

I have had at least two other littles but I don't hear them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back