• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Evie's generousity, she has sent me a collection of her unique and talented drawings for members to use as avatars. This is a big deal to Evie for even sharing her work, and I for one am much appreciative and proud of her for over-coming this barrier, sending more of her work to the public eye. Well done Evie and thank you for allowing me to share these with all members of this forum.

You can look at them from within your user cp > avatars > evies collection

Thanks to Evie's generousity, she has sent me a collection of her unique and talented drawings for members to use as avatars.
Evie, or batgirl, I don't know which you prefer but, I just want to thank you so very, very much for sharing and allowing us to use your avatars.

There all great....Wow! I'm at a shortness of breath right now and between you and anthony, I'm in tears:crybaby: ..joyful tears, really, Unbelieveable! Your drawings are great and the fact that you're willing to share them has me crying right now like a little baby. I can't thank you enough. We can't thank you enough.

I chose to borrow the one that I did, bc it's illustration is so fitting and reminds me so much of my present feelings, youth and self.

What a Wonderful job, you've gone and done! Proud of you, and again Thank You Evie!

Ack. I hadn't wanted credit for them. Bleah...

I do want to point out, I didn't create all those characters. The manga ones, for example, are from my favourite manga, Saiyuki Reload. I believe I drew Seika, Son Goku and Genjo Sanzo. If any of you read Saiyuki Reload, Sha Gojyo is my favourite character. :) Although I don't think I made any avatars of him. Weird. Anyways, yes I did draw everything freehand, totally my work, but I don't want to take credit for creating the characters. Kind of like if I was drawing Snoopy. I can draw Snoopy quite well actually, but I'm not Charles Schultz. I do have some characters of my own too, but I'm not quite ready to share them all yet. Maybe some time I will though.

But (cringe...) thank you for the compliments. Thanks Anthony for adding my avatars to the site... it's like I'm published now in a way, although I'm quite embarrassed. And Hope, I'm honoured you chose one of the avatars for your own.

Evie

Here's my avatar (Mac)

Anthony, Here's my avatar

Attachments

• Not this sht again.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 130
Could my Aunt Kathy (username Kathy) have the attached avatar please? Thanks.

Attachments

• kathy.jpg
    kathy.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 132
Oh I also want to change mine too, to this one attached below. Thanks.

Attachments

• bald2.jpg
    bald2.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 172
Umm if Anthony does not beat me to it... I want to learn the extra controls so I am going to try to change y'alls... Just don't kill me if I don't make it work? But let me give it a go.

dammit... need to learn this. Hope I did this the correct way Anthony?

Yes mac lovely aren't they? I am convinced she has a special talent, but being an Auntie I may be biased. So it's particularly nice to hear those not in the family say so. Thank you veiled for attaching the pictures. They appear to be correct.

Evie created a new avatar for me as well. Hope I am attaching this correctly.

Jim.

Attachments

• jim4.jpg
    jim4.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back