• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Cbd oil review

Status
Not open for further replies.
What names of the oil being used for your symptoms that helped?
Shatter eyes, I use Shubie from Organigram and Yellow from Tweed. I really wish I could get my hands on Charlottes Web. I think it would help me too.

Keep in mind that CBD is a body stone - not a head stone, so I find it helps me increase my window of tolerance by 'unfreezing' my frozen muscles, which puts me ahead of the game every day. It is incredible how effective it is for me.

Please be aware that CBD can be classified by indica and sativa. The indica's reduce energy, while the sativa's increase energy, so if it is making you incredibly tired, maybe think about looking to a sativa.

I didn't go through my doctor because the College of Physicians and Surgeons are literally telling doctors that they don't want them prescribing MMJ. There are places out there that will direct you to a nurse practitioner (who are not tied to the College and therefore have no bias). I went to Oh Cannabis. It was 145 for the nurse practitioner, and the deal was done that evening. It is a quick process.

I have to be honest. I haven't looked back...

Worked for anxiety in placebo controlled studies. Placebo may play a part, but it looks like the stuff...
I think so too. I had huge sleep problems for decades, and lately slept only about 3 hours/night, and ended up taking half sleeping pills.
I tried CBD for two months or so, first I had a bit of trouble with too high dosis (no THC), and am now taking 1 drop early morning (makes me get a few extra hours of sleep) and one drop 12 hours later (makes me human again after a long day). PLUS: I sleep! I sleep 7-8 hours per night, which is making me so happy.

Micro dosis funny enough seems to work better for many people than taking too much.

I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy.
I am going to say that I am incredibly angry that this means of healing was not available in the past. I may well not be in the position I am if I had had it available to me. I take CBD during the day to help me release the freeze my body is in regularly. I take THC at nighttime to help to build my resilience with various triggering events that have happened during the course of my day.

My life has changed dramatically for the better since these drugs have been available to me.

Studies are only done when the results of the drug study can yield profits.
Exactly. Which makes studies, as far as I am concerned, absolutely useless to me. ^^ results in a huge bias.

I would update my original post if I could, to not deter people from trying CBD. I posted this after taking an isolate sublingually and I wouldn't recommend taking it this way. I now think CBD works great for my dissociation and now take 2 drops of CBD THC 1:1 daily.

I've seen some talk of trying to relieve DP/DR symptoms - if you haven't yet, and still have issues with it - try naltrexone if you can. It's been helping me, at least so far.

I've been wanting to give CBD a shot - have any of you tried smoking cannabis buds themselves, that were high in CBD and low/mid in THC?

There are so many strains available here, because I'm in a legal state.

I can get strains that are almost all CBD (and usually 7-10% or so) and no THC, but some that have medium or high amounts of both. Does anyone have experience with smoking or vaping the buds themselves, of high CBD plants?

There is also a lot of stuff like CBD oil or even vape cartridges filled with CBD concentrates, all sorts of stuff - but for me the cheapest way to try it is the flower itself.

Should I give it a shot, with the flower?

Thanks to all i am now using cbd and got off lots of pills.

Daytime oil is APHRIA RIDEAU which is 1 to 25 cbd.
Night oil is Emerald Health 25:25

I started with Tilray oils and found them weaker potency than Aphria and Emerald Health. I had to take more ML for therapeutic level at the same label as 1 to 25cbd.

I hear this talk aboutthis article and that article, however, I want actual academic studies. IF it's as good as everyone says, there has to bean unbiased academic/peer-reviewed study somewhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back