• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Chat, check-in, and hang out

Ok woke up at 2:30 this morning. That's unusual. I usually wake up around 3:00. I'm early. Well... No harm done. I read my Bible a bit, nothing else really to do. So I'm here with all of you. That feels better.

Water is something that I have to drink more often and my inner child hates. When she forgets to drink it, so do I. She gets busy, filling my mind with other ideas like lemonade, fruit juice and soy milk, etc. Do any of you like drinking water? Or are my inner child and I weird?

I had a bad urinary tract infection once and the nurses forced me to drink lots and lots of water so that it tends to turn my stomach now. But, add a little flavoring and I am all good. I do try to drink a couple of bottles of purified water per day but I am usually dehydrated by then. oh well. Glad to know I am not the only one up at 4:12 in the a.m. How is everyone doing?

I was going to write:

Lionheart, if accepting means that I‘m in need of an explaination because my participation in social life is limited due to Trauma then I have to question that very necissity to do so. It has relevance when it comes to leagal proceedings, assessments etc..

I accept that I am disabled with PTSD but I prefer to say that I am medically retired due to trauma or injury. It makes it easier to accept if I don't think of myself as damaged. Still, I think I understand what it is you are saying.

Back