Christians Unite!

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
how do i forgive my mother? i don't want to see her ever again but I came back to Jesus and I want to forgive her, but no contact at all
I forgave my abuser by writing him a letter even though he had died before that time. I imagined he was in Heaven and God had forgiven him. Who knows... He may have repented.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Rising

Learning
I forgave my abuser by writing him a letter even though he had died before that time. I imagined he was in Heaven and God had forgiven him. Who knows... He may have repented.
i know that Jesus forgives sins and i feel close to Jesus right now ....i feel because i have become Christian that I should forgive her and everyone else that were part of what happened. and i wish to heal and get on with the rest of my life instead of living in the past all the time

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
i know that Jesus forgives sins and i feel close to Jesus right now ....i feel because i have become Christian that I should forgive her and everyone else that were part of what happened. and i wish to heal and get on with the rest of my life instead of living in the past all the time
Think of Jesus on the cross.
Jesus forgave the people who were killing Him. That speaks to me. Also, forgiving is a process. You work at it a little here and there until you feel relieved.