Medical Dr.visit today

Flying Dove

Confident
Today I had a visit with my new neurologist in AZ. I have been seizure free almost 10 years. He confirmed what my 2 previous neurologists said-that I will continue to be seizure free but a risk will always remain from the craniotomy done may 2014. so I am granted once again a future. In contrast to my husband's shtf beliefs. I see prior to 2020 ( when my husband and I met) my fear of a seizure of dying had significantly receded. My husband's beliefs caused them to re surface. It has been a scary 2 months. My husband is a good man whom I love very much. I do not see now he meant to harm . My job now is separate myself from and heal from the fear my husband's beliefs caused and live the future I have been given. The 10th anniversary of the date of my craniotomy and catastrophic illness is approaching. 5/7/2024.

My husband's beliefs caused them to re surface. It has been a scary 2 months. My husband is a good man
He may be a good man but if he’s causing your seizures to resume then maybe he’s not the best choice for you? Good men can still harm people even without actively abusing. It sounds like he’s emotionally manipulating you which can be dangerous for your health, especially if you are neurologically sensitive.

He may be a good man but if he’s causing your seizures to resume then maybe he’s not the best choice for you? Good men can still harm people even without actively abusing. It sounds like he’s emotionally manipulating you which can be dangerous for your health, especially if you are neurologically sensitive.
Thank you. No my seizures did not occur with my husband. You are right about the sensitivity. Stress is a seizure precip and keeping my nervous system calm is vital. I do not think now there is manipulation but his beliefs are there. Shtf. I have had to look at all the good things he has done for me. I use the cpt app ( as well as therapy) to change my problematic thinking. I got into black and white thinking with him.

Back