Favorite "you tube university" videos

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
I remember happening upon these a few years ago and getting lost in watching all the different series. I found them fascinating as well as educational and entertaining.

The heart topic is one that's significant and heavily present in my life right now, so I thought I'd share in case some other folks would vibe with it, too:

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
I had a chance to meet Patch in person many years ago at a work conference. A very powerful and moving experience. He planted seeds in my heart that are still sprouting. Was grateful to have this video cross my path last week when I was feeling overwhelmed in many ways. Have been in search of my clown nose ever since...and finally found it...

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
Adding this gem to my collection....her mention of pain-filled joy or joy-filled pain resonated like a mofo...among many other things...one of those teachers who arrived at the exact time I needed them to....boom!:

Tornadic Thoughts

MyPTSD Pro
Watched this today and found it quite helpful/powerful, based on my personal experiences.....the crushing grief and non-option of the lack of emotional attunement/openness he speaks of hits home in so many ways: