• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Favorite "you tube university" videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember happening upon these a few years ago and getting lost in watching all the different series. I found them fascinating as well as educational and entertaining.

The heart topic is one that's significant and heavily present in my life right now, so I thought I'd share in case some other folks would vibe with it, too:

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

I had a chance to meet Patch in person many years ago at a work conference. A very powerful and moving experience. He planted seeds in my heart that are still sprouting. Was grateful to have this video cross my path last week when I was feeling overwhelmed in many ways. Have been in search of my clown nose ever since...and finally found it...

Adding this gem to my collection....her mention of pain-filled joy or joy-filled pain resonated like a mofo...among many other things...one of those teachers who arrived at the exact time I needed them to....boom!:

Watched this today and found it quite helpful/powerful, based on my personal experiences.....the crushing grief and non-option of the lack of emotional attunement/openness he speaks of hits home in so many ways:

Looking to fire up some creativity in a different vein than usual to occupy my time as it's now getting dark earlier, time change is coming up, and it's getting colder, so I won't be going out to play nearly as much. Cold hurts my body. Blah humbug.

I find the following crafts intriguing, most especially the switch plates, as I already have everything on hand to do those...may they inspire the craftiness spark in myself and others who like to partake in such:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back