• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Favorite "you tube university" videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this guy....he was one of several I spent much quality time listening to as I was mostly bed ridden prior to and during the time I drastically switched my consumption habits:

Needed this reminder today, too. The simplest of things can make significant shift happen. Must stop complicating things, self:

A recent Ted talk given by the gentleman who taught me how to breathe, how to drum, and how to chant....only the breath for relaxation purposes is covered in this one...such a valuable tool that's accessible 24/7, albeit not comfortably accessible some days, or ever, depending on individual experiences:

This somewhat explains the technique I'm currently receiving in physical therapy, in hopes of greatly lessening pain that has been increasing as of late. I've been impressed with the results, so far, after only two visits.

The fascia is an intricate part of us that can create many issues if not tended to, but I don't recall ever being taught anything about it in school, or ever having it mentioned during any pain relief seeking appts. with various medical professionals. Massage therapists were the first to mention it to me several years ago.

Here is a great video on conversion disorder and psychogenic myoclonus. This is the first clear and concise video I've seen on it I think. My issues have been with jerking. I lost my vision once during my assessment, it hasn't happened since but this head and arm jerking is part of my deal. I think part of @shimmerz deal too.

Last edited:
Some days, all it takes is some inspiring words that make you think to fuel the fire of self-care and remind me how worth it I am, especially since I have been steadily backsliding from what I've already directly learned through my own experiences....grateful for this lady crossing my path recently....

Reminding myself of how easy and beneficial it is to grow nutritional things indoors now that it's too cold to garden outdoors.

She's a lot more thorough than I am in her picking out shells, etc. once the sprouting process is over.

I really dig sprouts because they grow so quickly and can be used in so many different ways.

I also enjoy doing it myself rather than paying the jacked up prices they charge in the stores for them...

I've also been frequently revisiting this "Spirit Science" series of food videos for renewed inspiration to remember what I've both learned and unlearned for the health of it.

This particular series regarding food goes from 33-1 through 33-8.

It's one of the first things I was introduced to in order to gain more innerstanding about what I was using as foundational fuel for my cell-ph.

Some of it is hard to accept and grasp, but I clearly needed to in order to more healthily exist.

Grateful for folks who spent time and energy researching, compiling information, and freely sharing it...

I saw this today and was impressed with her attempts at heightening overall awareness about the chemicals we come into contact with within a days time and rarely give it any thought, until we are forced to. I especially enjoyed the experiment she tried.

She attempted to share her findings within the medical communities, as she is also a doctor, but was met with what she describes as a lukewarm response and not much interest. I find that to be very unfortunate, especially after trying to navigate the medical arenas with my own chemically induced challenges.

She has decided to take it to the youth, instead, in hopes of empowering and educating them so they can make healthier choices for the future, and hopefully help lessen the stats on rapidly growing chronic illnesses in the meantime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back