• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Howdy! 16yo with medical neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodboy

New Here
Hi, my name's Jean! I'm a sixteen year-old trans guy who suffers from....well, it sure is post-traumatic, anyways.

Since I kind of rely on the woman who's neglecting me medically, I'm only diagnosed with anemia, lol. I think I have some sort of LD/processing disorder, but, y'know, I'm no doctor.

I'd like to talk with anybody who likes to listen, but please break up paragraphs into short little bursts like how I'm doing in this post. Otherwise I won't be able to read what you write. Also, try and keep it relatively short.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome :) that must be hard knowing that you have PTSD symptoms but the woman you are relying on is neglecting this. Have you considered going to your GP or seeing if there is another professional who will address what is important to you? There is lots of support here so hopefully you keep posting :) welcome again!

HB x

Welcome :) that must be hard knowing that you have PTSD symptoms but the woman you are relying on...
Currently I rely COMPLETELY on her for medical care. I can['t even drive yet, so talking to a professional isn't really feasible right now.

Welcome. I am sorry you are in such an awful situation. Are you at least getting the vitamins you need for your anemia? Is it iron or another type? I struggle with severe anemia myself. It makes dealing with emotional stuff even more difficult, so hopefully you are getting the proper treatment for that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back