• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I feel really down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellierose2x

Policy Enforcement
I am crying. im in pain i am so upset today. can anyone help me :( or even talk to me i am struggling with my PTSD :( *cries * cries

I'm ok thanks. Bouyant. My mum has been round but she's just left. I'm listening to the radio. Just thinking about various stuff. Things have improved for me recently and my week is more structured with support groups.

Have you been crying? What's been happening?

I'm ok thanks. Bouyant. My mum has been round but she's just left. I'm listening to the radio. Just thinking about various stuff. Things have improved for me recently and my week is more structured with support groups.

Have you been crying? What's been happening?
Aw, did you do much with your mum? Oh, it's sounds silly I am on my period and I feel strongly about animal cruelty i witnessed a puppy get ran over i took it to a vet but it died. i found out a hour ago so i am upset

be back soon :) hugs

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and mum just chatted about stuff. Her friends husband died yesterday so that's sad. I'm sorry that the puppy got run over. That's not good news. I would be upset also. It's quite shocking to witness something like that.

Me and mum just chatted about stuff. Her friends husband died yesterday so that's sad. I'm sorry that the puppy got run over. That's not good news. I would be upset also. It's quite shocking to witness something like that.
i have a puppy so it broke my heart. aww im so sorry

im still here.

I see your from the uk, me too. And I think I read in another thread that your 18?
What's your support network like?

I'm in my 40's, that's good that you have a therapist. I see a counsellor once a week and go to mental health support groups.

When I feel like Crap I quite often read through other people's threads. It's quite informative and by responding and writing, you can make new friends. What types of things do you struggle with? I've read that you suffer from abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back