• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I Realize That I

I realize that I function more healthily, both in actions and thoughts, while actively nurturing and tending to my gut as I would a garden rather than allowing it to remain a tomb for dead carcasses and such.

Whoever said we are what we eat, and to let food be thy medicine, was really onto something, it seems, then us humans learned there were profits to be made, and it all went to hell from there. The energetic connections/transfers and all that stays attached/gets absorbed ain't no joke.

Violence in means violence out, in some form or another, for sure, be it consciously or subconsciously. Three years in, with ongoing direct experiences/observations, having lived well within both extremes, and many places in between, and I'm more convinced than ever.

Words are all bullsh*t. So are the people who mouths they come out of. So is hope and all that jazz.

I should say, 'for me'.

I realize I have the right to make my own decisions, no matter whatever anyone else thinks of them or not.

I realize I am a poor judge of character. Or just a freak. Or both. :confused::roflmao::alien:

Last edited:
None of the above @Junebug, if you could only see you thru our eyes... you would never dismiss hope.... and a freak? We are all freaks, so, like it or not, you still are not alone !!! Sending some tough love telling you to be nicer to yourself... you are precious to me.... and many many others here... off topic with this... but had to say it... love you, from a distance because it's safer for you, but love you just the same.

@ladee :hug:

Yes well I suppose there's always quarantine. :speechless::shy:

It's not important. Thank you for taking the time to send kind words. :hug:

I suppose it's just my own ego that even made me think I had enough of a voice, or 'mattered enough' to have a voice. I now don't think it matters, so I guess I realize that. That reflects on myself, no one else, no one's fault but my own.

Last edited:
Back