• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

I want to thank the staff of myptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have simple rules here. But we are not simple people. So much goes on behind the scene that staff stays on top of. I have told Admin, it must be like herding cats on any given day. And, they all have PTSD, so yes, they do an exceptional job of keeping us on task of healing. That's what we are here for. I stay out of the drama. None of my business. No one gets paid to do what they do. They don't do it for the accolades , probably why none of them have replied to this thread... they are busy.. keeping us on task, and putting out fires.
So,absolutely, thank each of you.
Grateful this thread was started. They do need to know they are appreciated.

Count me in too! This site has been so healing for me. When I first started here, I was kind of shocked at how people were challenging me, and now that is the part I appreciate the most. I see my old self in so many of the new members, and I want to give back the knowledge and healing I have gotten from the site. For me the challenging of my distorted thoughts are the best thing about this site, and I never want to see it stop. Other sites have become sympathy pits, so thank you all for working so hard to keep this a safe, healing place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back