• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
On behalf of myself and all our volunteer staff that keep this place running, I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays. Have a great Christmas, the best we all can with Covid, and be safe in the new year.

I personally want to thank all MyPTSD staff. These people give their time freely to ensure this place is kept as free as possible of nonsense and noise, so that those with PTSD and those supporting someone with PTSD, can get on with those mammoth tasks towards healing. The one thing that honestly humbles me, is what staff do here. I'm not a touchy, emotional type of person, but that truly hits me. People giving their time to helps others. Amazing in my eyes, and thank you all staff.

Be safe, don't drink and drive or do stupid shit that could kill yourself or another. See you in 2021, hoping it is the year of vaccination and we can all put this Covid stuff behind us and get moving globally once again.

I didn't see this thread! Thank you Anthony and all for keeping this place around. I really apprieciate everyone who keeps it going! I hope you all have a wonderful 2021! 🎅🎅🎄🎄🎄🎄( I hope we all do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back