• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

BPD my wife and me both have BPD and PTSD - is our low self awareness caused by these?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47632
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a statment...can u accept that

im not on here begging for help if i need advice i will say that in my post thats it i been alone 46 yrs ill be alone till i die

I don't think I'd consider it begging for help. And I don't think it's necessarily true you have to be alone til you die. This is a support forum so most people here have a reason for being here. That reason differs per person, that's why I asked. But you clearly don't want to interact with me so I'll back off. I hope things improve for you.

Do you mean understanding your emotions, your motivations for doing things or how your actions effect others?

im not on here begging for help if i need advice i will say that in my post thats it i been alone 46 yrs ill be alone till i die

If you don’t want people commenting on your threads, I would suggest you start a Trauma Diary, which is your own private place to use as you see fit. By posting out here in the open forums, you are implicitly asking people to comment &/or give advice.

Dead Link Removed

If you don’t want people commenting on your threads, I would suggest you start a Trauma Diary, which is your own private place to use as you see fit. By posting out here in the open forums, you are implicitly asking people to comment &/or give advice.

Dead Link Removed
wasnt asking nobody nothing the last part of my post was a mistake thankssssss

Dead Link Removed
u posted same thing twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back