• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Finding the perfect reclining spot on a hillside within a tree's roots right next to the mountain stream (thank you, falling precipitation, for making the sweet sounds of the water's flow even more intense). How the hell did I miss that spot these last couple years?!!

I think I might have a bird nest in my yard- chirping. :):inlove:
I am off today!! :p:dead:
My Thanksgiving cactus is starting to bloom, peachy-pink so far; sometimes it's pink, sometimes red, sometimes both. :confused: This is a different color. My pointsettias are in full bloom- they keep adding more blooms-?? :confused:
A tiny bug landed on my nose outside yesterday :eek:....:confused:..:)..:tup:..:laugh: (spring) . Saw V of geese- 26.
Real sign of imminent warm weather is my dog's hind-quarters will start shedding! ;) TRUE. They do before heatwaves too, by about 3-4 days, better than weather forecast.
Sight; kindness; a Giant coffee-coming-up :) .

The innocent look from my pup, as he chews contently on his bone. Hmmmm...maybe chewing on bones would help sooth PTSD? :confused::rolleyes::D It seems to calm a dog! Any "takers" for research purposes? :laugh::laugh::roflmao:

Back