• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

I was sitting on the screened in porch thingy wrapping some big adult-sized hula hoops today and noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. It was a black snake peeking through the screen (so damn glad he was out and I was in). lol I'm glad to see him hanging out to help deter the mice population and such.

Made me wonder if he thought the stack of black poly pipe was his peeps and they were getting dressed up/pimped out or something with the bright tape. Hahahaha! He was about 4 feet long and appeared to enjoy our time together, so much so he came back about an hour later, to the same space. Grateful to be so easily entertained. lol

I've been leaving a few peanuts in the shell out in a spot for the crows and whoever else wishes to partake every other week or so, and today, found a beautiful crow feather in the same spot. To me, it's a gift left behind very much on purpose. A very treasured one. My feather collection and my gratitude continue to grow.

Back