One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
While running errands some guy (quite good looking) with his window rolled down and no shirt on in a pick up truck shouted out to me a compliment (I think?, now I wonder lol) and "Are you single?" a few times. I walk fast. but all of a sudden I hear angry shouting, I look back thinking iit's people having some fight, everyone is over-heated, and he has parked and gotten out and is shouting profanities at me (I was the only one there), and repeating something to do with the 'single' part.. So I quickly went in to a small store. When I came out I was relieved he was gone as didn't have a back up plan and I thought, "Woohoo, still not so old I can't attract the psycho's!" lol 😀 I had to wait in the store a while but found (without looking) this sweetest little book with cartoon colorful birds on x4 wires on the front: singing, carrying a branch, inquisitive; sleeping. for under 1.25$ and I actually needed it (well, I 'chose' it. 😊 ) Am happy he chased me in lol. AND treated myself to ice cream- a brave move bringing it home in this heat- and even that was on sale. So hot the freezer doors were clouded, had to stick my head in to see (felt l-o-v-e-l-y!)

Oh! And when I was contemplating a bit what I should do, go or stay earlier, a sweet sparrow flew out of a large cedar I think it is, over my head! So I chose to stay, which I was going to try to anyway but the bird bumped my negative thoughts. 😊 Am happy and thankful.

Last edited:

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
I forgot-roses! Red ones, white ones, pink ones. I love almost all flowers, but roses really most of all.

Also, x3 Monarch butterflies, proving that when they made my sisters' generations kill them and stick them on a board with pins for school, they didn't entirely wipe out the species! They over winter in Mexico, I think.