• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

While running errands some guy (quite good looking) with his window rolled down and no shirt on in a pick up truck shouted out to me a compliment (I think?, now I wonder lol) and "Are you single?" a few times. I walk fast. but all of a sudden I hear angry shouting, I look back thinking iit's people having some fight, everyone is over-heated, and he has parked and gotten out and is shouting profanities at me (I was the only one there), and repeating something to do with the 'single' part.. So I quickly went in to a small store. When I came out I was relieved he was gone as didn't have a back up plan and I thought, "Woohoo, still not so old I can't attract the psycho's!" lol 😀 I had to wait in the store a while but found (without looking) this sweetest little book with cartoon colorful birds on x4 wires on the front: singing, carrying a branch, inquisitive; sleeping. for under 1.25$ and I actually needed it (well, I 'chose' it. 😊 ) Am happy he chased me in lol. AND treated myself to ice cream- a brave move bringing it home in this heat- and even that was on sale. So hot the freezer doors were clouded, had to stick my head in to see (felt l-o-v-e-l-y!)

Oh! And when I was contemplating a bit what I should do, go or stay earlier, a sweet sparrow flew out of a large cedar I think it is, over my head! So I chose to stay, which I was going to try to anyway but the bird bumped my negative thoughts. 😊 Am happy and thankful.

Last edited:
I forgot-roses! Red ones, white ones, pink ones. I love almost all flowers, but roses really most of all.

Also, x3 Monarch butterflies, proving that when they made my sisters' generations kill them and stick them on a board with pins for school, they didn't entirely wipe out the species! They over winter in Mexico, I think.

Being aware of and thankful for the kind and good and stable heart and constant giving of my friend.

Having an over-vigilant reaction to something on me, and it was a Ladybug (my favorite, and only favorite bug). Twice. 😀 🐞 🐞

Feeling safe- that's it(!) 👀 How lovely. 🙏 🕊

Back