• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

It actually made me laugh out loud, so I guess my smile was "super-sized". lol Seeing a pic of a (non-venomous) snake online and seeing a few folks refer to it as a "nope rope" and a "danger noodle". ?

Seeing my nephew and having him speak of future plans, dreams, and goals - from the heart. Glad to see those sparks reignited after some major rough patches. Things still aren't smooth, by any means, but it's nice to hear the life back in his voice and see it in his eyes.

I was watching a show on my neighbor's TV about some restaurant owners who were playing pranks on one another. One of them boiled all her eggs and switched the boiled ones with his fresh ones.

The one thing that made me smile today, is I found out my daughter is pregnant again and this will be our 6th Grandbaby :) it's due in late October...such a little blessing

I found out that I have all the required qualifications to apply for any local federal or NM state administrative assistant or administrative manager position. ?

Back