• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

NFL films has footage of John Madden on a Raiders sideline singing the bullfrog song to himself. Judging by the polyester quality I would guess mid seventies. John will be missed. Thinking about that old film makes me smile

A woman I know told me "You're like an angel that floats around this building". I am light footed but I think if so my halo is crooked and my wings are frozen. 🤣 I'm too tired to breathe let alone fly. 😐😴 And I think she's mistaking floating for disocciation. 😏

But it's cute how kind some people are.

And a chain that started spontaneously and resulted in people calling out "Happy New Year (x, their name)!" down the hallway. It was like an old episode of The Walton's, except there was no John-Boy.

And a really kind man who accepted my suggestion whole-heartedly, said he really preffered it, and made my life a bit easier for today.

Last edited:
Overheard while fixing some tooling on an assembly line today: “her pants are so tight she’ll blow her boots off if she farts”. Damn ladies, that was harsh, but you made the old guy laugh silently behind his mask.

Back