• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

sold a lawn mower that I have maintained and used for over twenty years. The guy that bought it drove two and a half hours to get it and gave me every penny I was asking. If you buy quality and maintain the quality you get to use and someday sell quality. My total bill for all of those years is somewhere between 6 and 9 hundred bucks I figure, most of that in an engine upgrade that gave me.....higher quality for the past seven years.
I cant get over the way most of our society buys things on the cheap. thinking only of initial out lay and not the actual total value and cost. Buy the good stuff and keep it nice, you will be smiling someday as I am today.

🤣
got another smile for me
Yes! 😊 (And a seat on the bus.. 😊 )
Amazes me how people say you look so happy behind a mask lol.

Come to think of it, I heard the F word (family) and didn't feel like having a meltdown. 😲🙄🤣 That made me smile.

This makes me smile too, showed up at the top. Is it a mouse?? ;blank;

Being able to accomplish the impossible, thanks to a dear friend.

A present from a friend at work, and a beautiful card's sentiments.

Last edited:
Back