Prayer Requests

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
I have run across several people bashing my faith recently. Most of the time I just ignore it. To me, it is like a dog chasing cars. The dog either gets gashed or run over. A lot of the time though, the dog seems to "win." I spend a lot of time watching the two dogs across the street chasing cars, so this is where I picked up that analogy. Getting back to the dogs, they often get a very smug look on their faces when they think they've won.

In some cases though, I am tempted to take on the religion basher. Remembering that Satan is the "Great Tempter" I quickly bite my tongue. There's no winning such an argument. If I try, generally the person ends up digging a deeper grave for themselves.

Please, God, help me to continue to ignore all these kinds of things. In Jesus's name, Amen.

Lionheart

Sponsor
If you read my diary you know that I am questioning my faith in the Good Lord today. I don't understand God's will for me and ask that you pray for me to find answers and make peace with God.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
Dear Lord God, Be with our LionHeart today and Always assure him of your LOVE. Help him to understand that these are tough times, that we live in a fallen world, and that things are working themselves out to be better. Assure him that You know exactly what he is going through, and You are right by his side.

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
Please pray for peace for my big sister. She's still having sexual abuse nightmares, dissociating, over-shopping and eating a ridiculous amount of chocolate every day. She says she can't do more therapy because it's hard to process with kids at home. I can't argue about that - I don't have kids. But I worry. She has been through so much.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
Please pray for peace for my big sister. She's still having sexual abuse nightmares, dissociating, over-shopping and eating a ridiculous amount of chocolate every day. She says she can't do more therapy because it's hard to process with kids at home. I can't argue about that - I don't have kids. But I worry. She has been through so much.
Dear Lord God, I pray for RusselSue's sister. Help her to make decisions that coincide with Your wishes for her life. Help her to overcome the challenges that this crazy world places before her. Show her Your Love, Lord. Be with her and help her. In Jesus's name, Amen.