• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

praying for your friend @Lionheart777 @HealingInProcess i did not know that's saint story, so I find it so interesting that am in severe emotional pain from wounds from my parent as is part of this saints story. Thank you for praying for me. I ask for prayer again because though I was doing better I am completely distraught now and a big ball of pain. I miss my therapist so much but it was terminated permanently. I feel like I can't handle this grief. It's the root of my problems now with my ocd and my job and all of life stresses feeling unbearable. I feel terribly rejected by G-d right now-though I know this is not true. I am refusing to let my emotions tell me what is reality and instead choosing to believe the truth that I am not abandoned. But the emotional pain feels likes it's killing me. Thank you everyone for your prayers. I'm praying for you all right now, too. Thank you @Gentle Blue Sea

Back