• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

So worried about the situation with the car, still haven't heard if they will approve the repair. And without a car can't get home on days we both work to feed the dog and get her out, and can't keep our dog. 😭😭😭😭😭 Think too if sister's bf of about 17 years isn't staying tomorrow it's likely they are headed home and are splitsville. Also doesn't solve problem with pup for tomorrow.

I feel so heartbroken, so worried, so stressed, so very, very very tired.

So worried about the situation with the car, still haven't heard if they will approve the repair. And without a car can't get home on days we both work to feed the dog and get her out, and can't keep our dog. 😭😭😭😭😭 Think too if sister's bf of about 17 years isn't staying tomorrow it's likely they are headed home and are splitsville. Also doesn't solve problem with pup for tomorrow.

I feel so heartbroken, so worried, so stressed, so very, very very tired.
Praying for blessings to flow your way!💜

Thank you SO MUCH @Defaultxlove and @AngelKeeperJ , they approved it, with 600$ under, though they inflated it from 1300 to 4800$. Will be out of a car several weeks waiting for a part. Offered a courtesy car but none available yet, and others ahead in line waiting. Neighbour that says come for burgers and a beer (tonight also) is going to feed dog tomorrow since can't get home, hopefully it goes ok as is a German Shepherd lol. Told him he's an angel but he said 'No, you guys are'. That applies to only 4 days/ bi-weekly, and there's an occasional day it doesn't.

Thank God, you guys, and Thank God for you guys plus my friend who said prayers. ❤️💚💜💙💝 Wow. Thank you from my heart.

Back