smoking cannabis oil ....is this okay for ptsd ?

Divine

New Here
Hey I smoke a little pot most evenings to give myself a night off from PTSD, I personally smoke small amounts to relax myself if I've had a tough day or am stressed. There are studies which support MJ for PTSD. Personally it relaxes me but also makes my brain a little more tangential so I can get some more invasive thoughts than I'd get when I was sober but they don't upset me as much as I've had a smoke. Otherwise for something which works which is more anxiety based I'd suggest full spectrum CBD oil. I've been taking that a month and its amazing for my anxiety etc.

Mach123

MyPTSD Pro
It works for me. Anything that works for my $. Psych meds, Benzos, booze and painkillers are the alternatives and I’d rather be on pot. Sometime it comes down to the lesser evil. I go to a therapist for my PTSD and I don’t go to prescription doctors, they are quacks and pill pushers, but that’s just my opinion.

Freddyt

Confident
It works for me. Anything that works for my $. Psych meds, Benzos, booze and painkillers are the alternatives and I’d rather be on pot. Sometime it comes down to the lesser evil. I go to a therapist for my PTSD and I don’t go to prescription doctors, they are quacks and pill pushers, but that’s just my opinion.
I feel the same. We have an opioid crises going on in the world and the one thing that can get people off it and provide chemical free pain relief that you won't get addicted to is too dangerous.