• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Fibro The fun filled world of fibro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processed foods get me - but also - any kind of ‘over eating’ . As I have over eaten for a few years now it’s not surprising I am sore a lot.

still - there is also some ‘pain’ from missing out . I’ve thought about that a lot in relation to ritualised eating . Particularly at holidays like this time of year . I’m listening to my ‘whole’ need a bit more right now - emotional and physical - and it’s more self limiting than my emotional self, and less limiting than my self critical self that I confuse with physical self.

there are very few ‘bought treat ‘ foods I don’t feel I can go without ever again. I think the main thing is I’m really curious - I like trying new things. I cannot imagine not eating regional food in new places for example.

my wretched hormones have had my body so sore today I’m surprised other people cannot hear the pops and clicks and crepitus and what feels like- but obviously isn’t- ‘creaking ‘ of muscles. I think mainly it’s because I’ve been alone no one has 😂😂😂

I got my saddle stool! It’s incredible. It doesn’t seem like the effort of standing up to cross the kitchen should be much but this makes the world of difference - it also makes my legs work different muscles . My left leg has not been able to lift for a few months now and since using the saddle stool for a week I am able to lift it sometimes myself! This was a great decision !

Do others have extreme fatigue with this? I was diagnosed with CFIDS before fibromyalgia . Then I had many healthy years. My fatigue is overwhelming now.

Do others have extreme fatigue with this? I was diagnosed with CFIDS before fibromyalgia . Then I had many healthy years. My fatigue is overwhelming now.
Yep...its a constant battle. If i carefully monitor everything im doing i can keep it under control but the minute something goes south (eating,exercise, stress, blah blah) I'm camped on the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back