Therapy and Harm

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
Medical malpractice. It's a pretty big industry, so I'm not sure that I'd agree it's something people 'often' don't talk about, given, for medicine generally, people 'often' litigate. Or appeal to professional regulators. Or both.

That's harder with mental health, though, where the complainant has the burden of being mentally unstable (for want of a better term), and so 'less reliable' (legal terminology is awkward and clunky).
There is so much harm done that is not litigated, though. It's often not considered harm, but rather "just the way it is in medicine."

grit

Not Active
That's harder with mental health, though, where the complainant has the burden of being mentally unstable (for want of a better term), and so 'less reliable' (legal terminology is awkward and clunky).
I think that is the gist of my feeling. And my statement of there is an adult in the room is sort of saying, well I am not "mentally unstable" all the time....and this is the crucifix of the issue. I actually could never pinpoint on it.
Is mentally unstable person 100% unstable at all the times?

thanks @Sideways