Today my “coworker” (my pet)...

siniang

MyPTSD Pro
The co-worker and I Hakuna Matata’ed all day, today. However, I’m sick and she’s clearly doing a much better job at it

0B58E6F1-8429-4482-9146-5EC3AA120B85.jpeg

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
One of my co-workers sticks his tail out from his hiding place and wags it. My other coworker is fascinated by his tail and watches it for long stretches of time.

Ronin

MyPTSD Pro
^Do you think our coworkers are committing unauthorized communications?? :hilarious:

Oh they definitely committing *something* alright :hilarious:

@Friday, I was bout ta fight ya on the red crayon... but there's the example of a difference between Marines and usual crazy people, who just eat blue crayons for kicks, and have noo experience with creaminess of yellow ones :)

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
I have two co-workers. One is very bashful and the other is a bully. Bashful was out doing his job peacefully and bully took a lunge at him. He bolted in to his favorite hiding place. I wish I could separate them, but I don't have any suitable place for Bashful.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
I am working on getting a new coworker. This one needs to know how to purr and has to be furry. Since I am HR, I can choose the color and size. Things I can't choose are if they have a good sense of humor (very important), and that they will be healthy. I guess I will need to pray about those kinds of things.