• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Today my “coworker” (my pet)...

The co-worker and I Hakuna Matata’ed all day, today. However, I’m sick and she’s clearly doing a much better job at it

0B58E6F1-8429-4482-9146-5EC3AA120B85.jpeg

One of my co-workers sticks his tail out from his hiding place and wags it. My other coworker is fascinated by his tail and watches it for long stretches of time.

^Do you think our coworkers are committing unauthorized communications?? :hilarious:

Oh they definitely committing *something* alright :hilarious:

@Friday, I was bout ta fight ya on the red crayon... but there's the example of a difference between Marines and usual crazy people, who just eat blue crayons for kicks, and have noo experience with creaminess of yellow ones :)

I have two co-workers. One is very bashful and the other is a bully. Bashful was out doing his job peacefully and bully took a lunge at him. He bolted in to his favorite hiding place. I wish I could separate them, but I don't have any suitable place for Bashful.

I am working on getting a new coworker. This one needs to know how to purr and has to be furry. Since I am HR, I can choose the color and size. Things I can't choose are if they have a good sense of humor (very important), and that they will be healthy. I guess I will need to pray about those kinds of things.

Back