• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Exhausted physically, mentally, spiritually. Very weary and tired. Not intent to hurt myself though I seem to have a lot of Suicidal Ideation at the moment. Guess that is pretty normal. This time of year is difficult for me. The 3rd is my sister's heavenly birthday. I am missing my family...big time. And looking back over my life I can't help but to wonder WTH is going on??? ....for real!
I hope you feel better now 🫂

Really sad. Best childhood friend's dtr died (27). Info is sparse so far but we've all known each other 40+ years.
Worried about other things, people.

I am relieved, grateful. Thanks to another cutting short their break and their help I got help and advice; bumped in to my Boss and got paperwork (spare in drawer) submitted so I don't need a trip tomorrow a.m.; got a convo in rhat brought some relief re a work call I was very worried about for tuesday; made just enough time to get a necessity so don't have to stop tonight; got call from my friend who lost her dtr; got some reasonably good/ stable news with another phone call.

Relieved, thankful, grateful, grateful for kindness help and softness of the day so far.

I am a little bit nervous as I will be put to sleep for 2 medical procedures later this morning. One procedure is experimental in a way, since they don't know what they will encounter, but I am optimistic that they will take good care of me and all will be fine. I just don't relish being put to sleep but would not want to be awake for this. 💚💚💚

I am a little bit nervous as I will be put to sleep for 2 medical procedures later this morning. One procedure is experimental in a way, since they don't know what they will encounter, but I am optimistic that they will take good care of me and all will be fine. I just don't relish being put to sleep but would not want to be awake for this. 💚💚💚
Hoping and praying all went !

Like if I don't find new work it's going to kill me. But was at the end of my rope with it but have borne with it 10 more years. Have not honored new agreement after finally ratifying after 5 years either, gone to arbitration, could be 1 year wait for that. But, it is what it is, that I accept, bizarre as it is. Exhausted, sick, and discouraged as to how to persevere. But was thinking one of 3 big factors that is contributing to very difficult to have hope.

I was thinking in my life no one gives a sh*t. That changes everything, or mostly whatever I choose it hardly matters, except to me. That makes me feel like avoiding all of them.

Back