• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What are your pet peeves ?

Littering (I slapped someone for doing that)
Talking too much
Snoring
Chewing
Wasting time with nonsense.
Not understanding personal space.
My personal space might be bigger than normal but still, stay away.
People who touch me just to get my attention or go past.
People who say they are good people.
People who lie epically to me even if as a joke.

Oh people touching me to get my attention for sure. There’s a staff member here who repeatedly taps me with her pen as she’s explaining something to me, I’m not sure if she’s just trying to keep me with it, but it’s infuriating

slow walkers, like MOOOVEEEE can you not gage the speed that everyone else is walking?

I must have more, but slow walkers take the cake for me.

The purgatory of dealing with the bureaucracy of government agencies. Like Vogons, they need orders signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months.

Then it has to sit on someone's desk for a month so they have "work to do" to send it to someone else - who repeats the whole process.

That and they never let you know where you are in the process......"I think" we may be close to the end but it's probably the end of "more paperwork please" and its time for some fresh new hell to reveal itself for the next part....

@Freddyt

🤩 For you!!! 😍

CHGRfyvW4AA49Nb.jpg

yeah, ^, i hate nanny cars. What if i want to open a door while i sit with my foot on the brake pedal but still in gear? I guess thats so i wont accidently run over my kids when i am dropping them off at school, but what if i need to dump a body out the door without stopping? When opening doors while in gear is outlawed, only outlaws will have manual transmissions.
A major manufacturer is offering a self parking feature that allows you to get out first, then park the car in a place where you wouldn't have been able to open a door to get out. When i find one parked too close to me so i cant get into my car, it will be a pet peave. until then, just another nanny car slow burn.

People who try to manipulate and control me.
Pushy, salespeople trying to sell me something I don't want.
People digging for info, trying to get inside my head, (other than my therapist).

Back