• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to work. Stayed at work when I wanted to go home early. & am now taking the week off to baby my broken wrist.

(It’s not casted, yet. Waiting for the swelling to go down.) Cast & painkillers on Sunday, when I can afford them, because I sucked it up and went to work today. I might schedule a shift for Saturday… but I’m pretty worthless right now. Still better to be worthless @ work than to lose my job over missing a shift. But since I don’t have anything scheduled? And will be paid enough to cover the medical this weekend? I’m staying the fawk home the next few days to be a big baby.

Texted a couple folks I had been feeling kinda down about not hearing from. Come to find out they've been dealing with some heavy stuff. Glad I reached out instead of continuing to wait for them.

I tend to all too often think folks I communicate with aren't reaching out because of something I may have said or done rather then because of the simple truth of life getting in the way. It's more like my damn brain gets in the way.

I spent some time singing along with my favorite music and gathering paperwork for an interview with the apartment manager week after next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back