• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Do You Need In This Moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to allow myself the opportunity to grieve on a deeper level, for my sister. It is difficult 'cause I tend to stuff painful feelings down.

I also need to celebrate the special bond we shared. She was my closest friend as well as the reason that I enjoyed life during an, especially difficult childhood. She has been and continues to be an immense blessing.

A hip that likes to easily go back into and stay in place and the ability to automagically heal my hubby's foot injury. We're a slow moving pair currently.

Decades of abusing ones body in multiple ways (both directly and indirectly at the hands of others) creates a lifetime of, "Damn, wonder what I did to make that hurt?" moments. They seem to arrive more frequently and last longer as the years go by.

Pain relief. Fatigue relief. A feeling of well being. To wake up in the morning and actually get up and dressed and stay up all day. That would be a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back